Blogroll

KWA MAWASILIANO ZAIDI TUWASILIANO KUPITIA BARUA PEPE pallangyorachel@yahoo.com AU NIPIGIE KUPITIA NAMBARI 0715187511

Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

DOUGLAS PEREIRA DOS SANTOS ATUA BARCELONA, ASAINI MKATABA WA MIAKA 5





Douglas Pereira dos Santos is FC Barcelona’s latest acquiring. I swear this one came out of nowhere! Zubi just sneaked up on me with this one.
Douglas passed his medicals, signed a contract for five years and give a presser. The new right back will wear the number 16.

I think he looks extremely happy to be here

His first words as a Barça player:

He’s happy: “Playing at Barça is the best thing. I’m very happy I can wear this shirt and I hope to show my worth on the pitch.”

Comparisons: “I want to work hard and learn, because football is different here than in Brazil. Neymar? Played against him, sensational player.”

On training: “I’m very happy to join Barça. I can’t wait to start training with my teammates. “I join training tomorrow. Physically, I’m fine. I’ll do what the coach asks from me.”

Being compared to fellow Brazilian counterpart, Alves: “Can I be compared to Alves? He’s a great player, brilliant. I’ve always wanted to be like him, but comparisons are difficult.”

Past offers: “I had offers from European teams in the past, but I decided to stay and develop my game at Sao Paulo.” (But I don’t know you, Douglas. I really don’t.)

Douglas, I am hoping to know you better as time goes by. Welcome to Barça and I hope you enjoy your stay.
A few pics to go:


No comments:

Post a Comment